Monday, May 11, 2015

Poem


Walk to Remember
                                            -Jampel Norbu

I met her first on Facebook
When I ignored reading actual book.
I typed a text to know her more
And she reads my text and seldom roar.
I sent her nice and cool pictures
And she comment on with some lectures.

I like her voice and Chinese eyes
Where her beauty rests and lies.
We first saw near dining hall
Where we play a basketball.

Like Alice in the wonderland
We wandered through summer land.
We started from a junction road
And took a long and lengthy road.
I shared a words of funny tales
Where she laughed with some giggles.

From her mouth of mighty god
Always flows a words of good.
Her words of advice made me think
And freed me from the sick and thick.

I gave her only that I owned
Where she smiled and did not frowned.
This pleased my heart and brought smiles
Where you can see from thousand miles.
I like her to be by my side
For she is only source of pride.
Like a dew on summer grass
Now it was a walk , just to remember.

1 comment:

  1. we need to get back on writing after we reach to the college.

    ReplyDelete